Are you a Pasta Lover? Well, I am… I just love pasta in all shapes and kinds. This recipe of Buffalo Chicken Cheesy Penne has been added to my favorite pasta recipes.
I was introduced to this amazing recipe by Chef Shamsher, an amazing cook who shares very interesting and delicious recipes on his blog . Do visit his blog, his recipes are too good and his blog posts are very interesting you’ll love it!
This recipe as the name: Buffalo Chicken Cheesy Penne has it all, buffalo chicken, a lot of cheese and of course pasta – penne pasta. It’s so easy to make, mix everything together and its ready in just 30 minutes! Wouldn’t you just love that? 😀
This Buffalo Chicken in this recipe is so flavorsome and delicious that you can use the same recipe in other dishes too, in your burgers or even tacos.
For my veggie friends, do see the notes for a veggie variation so that you can enjoy this delicious pasta too.
Buffalo Chicken Cheesy Penne
- 2 Cups Chicken (shredded (boil 1 lb chicken breast and shred))
- 1 Cup Cream Cheese
- 1/3 Cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Stock
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3/4 Cup Blue Cheese dressing
- 3 Cups Uncooked Penne
- Green Onion Stalks (chopped for garnish)
- Red pepper flakes (for garnish/li>)
- Prepare the buffalo sauce first, by melting cream cheese, buffalo sauce and chicken stock together
- When the mixture is smooth, add paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes on medium heat, until all ingredients have combined and the sauce is creamy
- Now add to it blue cheese dressing and the shredded chicken. Let it cook for about 10 minutes on low heat
- While the sauce is cooking, boil the pasta until al dente
- Combine the prepared buffalo sauce with the penne pasta. Garnish with green onion and red pepper flakes and serve
Recipe adapted from Chef Shamsher