I’m back on the blog, after a crazy busy, yet exciting, full of
This is a must-try Burger Weekend kind of a recipe, so you cannot miss trying this out. This recipe is special, as it’s by my sister who is an Ah-mazing, Ah-mazing cook, a die-hard foodie and one who loves making delicious food for everyone (yes, we’re the lucky ones 😀 ).
I asked on my FB Page here, that how many of you want the recipe of these burgers and a lot of you said “You Want It”, well it’s finally here for you try and enjoy.
It’s Burger Weekend here at TTTB and we’re celebrating with BBQ Chicken burger with jalapenos and flavorsome BBQ sauce and chili mayo. Gone are the days of simple lettuce, tomato kind of a burger. Try out a different kind of a burger, you’ll love the change that’s full of flavor.
Happy Burger Weekend!
BBQ Chicken Burgers with Jalapenos
- 500 Grams 1lb Ground Chicken
- 1/4 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 Green Onion (chopped, finely)
- 2 Tbsp Coriander (chopped, finely)
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Dry Mustard
- 1 tsp Salt (or to taste)
- 1 tsp Paprika Powder
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 5 Tbsp Barbecue Sauce (divided (homemade or store bought, I used store bought))
- Burger Buns (toasted on grill)
- Pickled Jalapenos
- Cheddar Cheese (slices)
- Additional Barbecue Sauce
- Ice Berg Lettuce
- Chili Mustard Mayo
- To make the burgers, combine the ground chicken, breadcrumbs, green onion, coriander, brown sugar, spices and 2 tablespoons of the barbecue sauce in a medium bowl and mix gently until well combined. Form the mixture into four equal patties. Transfer to a plate and refrigerate until ready to grill.
- Meanwhile, prepare the Chili Mustard Mayo by mixing together Mayonnaise, mustard paste and chili sauce about 2 Tbsp each.
- Oil the grates of the grill. Place the burger patties on the heated grill and cook about 3-4 minutes. Flip the burgers and brush the cooked sides generously with some of the remaining 3 tablespoons of barbecue sauce. Cook about 3 minutes, then flip once more and brush the second side with barbecue sauce. Top with cheese slices, Cook just until cooked through and cheese is melted.
- On the toasted buns spread Chili Mustard Mayo, place iceberg lettuce, the grilled burger patty, some more Chili Garlic Mayo, Barbecue Sauce and pickled jalapenos. Add cheese according to your liking.
- Serve with fries, slaw, extra BBQ sauce and Devour!