Summers are in full-swing,
We get the best fruits in our country and Peaches are one of those fruits, that is flavorful, sweet, fresh and has a very tantalizing aroma, one of my favorites. It’s so good that one of the highest-makeup brands has come up with a peaches
Fresh peach ice-cream is the perfect way to cool off this summer. I had been planning to make it for sometime now, but wanted to make it with less ingredients and also without any machine. So this recipe, is the simplest and the most delicious one because: It’s a no-churn recipe (you don’t need any machine) to make it, it’s prepared with a few ingredients, it uses fresh fruit and it’s really really smooth and delicious.
This simple and delicious homemade Peach Ice-Cream screams summer, so just get the most awesome fruit of the season and prepare this delicious summer treat right-away!
No Churn Peach Ice-Cream with Candied Peach Chunks
- 1 1/2 Cups Peaches (peeled and chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Cup Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Cup Condensed Milk
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 2 Tbsp Cornflour
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- In a prepping bowl, add 1/2 cup chopped peaches, sugar and lemon juice. Mix it all well, slightly press the peaches using the back of a spoon or fork. Place in the freezer until further use
- Blend the remaining 1 Cup peaches in a blender until pureed. Keep aside.
- In a bowl, whisk whipping cream, using an electric beater or a hand whisk until foamy. Add to it condensed milk and peach puree. Mix well
- Mix milk and cornflour into a smooth paste, add this to the whipping cream mixture
- Pour the prepared mixture in a plastic container or a loaf pan, cover and freeze for 1-2 hours
- After 1-2 hours, add the candied peach chunks in the container and mix it well. Cover the container again and freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight
- Indulge in the fruity goodness, your ice-cream is ready to serve