Who doesn’t love fresh, glowing, beautiful skin? Specially when you’re in your 20’s and 30’s you definitely want to take better care of your skin (of course 40’s and above included). While monthly facials are a thing, but not everyone can afford monthly salon services. So if you’re looking for ways to keep your skin soft, fresh and clean then this Homemade (& Natural) Lemon & Honey Face Mask is all you need.
This super easy, effective and affordable face mask made with only two ingredients is a perfect facial treatment at home. The ingredients that are likely to be in your kitchen at all times, can help soothe, heal and even out your skin tone. Isn’t that genius?
I have been experimenting with homemade face masks lately and that’s when I started these Natural Wonders
series on the blog. I’ve used homemade Miracle face mask (read here
) to combat acne and have absolutely loved the results. So when I was trying this one I was expecting equally good results right away, as this Lemon & Honey Face Mask
that is a natural antioxidant and antibacterial agent that absorbs impurities from the skin and Lemons
are filled with AHA’s and BHA’s (alien terms alert!)
Alpha hydroxy acids and Beta hydroxy acids which makes lemons a great natural exfoliate, rich in vitamin C that helps in skin brightening and exfoliation.
In one line, this face mask makes your skin look young, smooth, radiant, acne free, even toned and beautiful!
Here how to make this Natural Lemon & Honey Face Mask:
Things you’ll need
- In a bowl squeeze lemon, add honey and mix with a spoon until it’s liquid in consistency
- Clean your face and pat dry. keep your hair pulled back from your face as the mask will be sticky
- Apply the mask on your face avoiding the eye area
- Let your skin soak all the natural wonders for 15-20 minutes
- Rinse off with cold water and gently pat dry your skin
- Apply your favorite moisturizer and enjoy beautiful glowing skin
I use this mask at night, once a week because I feel night time is actually the best time to make the skin breathe and when you wake up in the morning you’ve beautiful, smooth and clean skin.
If you try this, let me know how it works for you! And, if you have any skincare suggestions, leave me a comment!
Natural Wonders – Happy Skin & Beautiful You!
* Picture Credits: OlgaMiltsova/iStock/GettyImages