Independence day excitement starts from the beginning of the month. There are stalls on road-side with national flags, banners, posters, buntings and everything green and white. The entire country looks so festive and the patriotic spirit is so high, it just feels so good. Every house and buildings goes green and white (in flag colors) and it’s so much fun being creative with food in the patriotic spirit.
Celebrating the Independence Week, here’s your FOODIE CHALLENGE, How creative can you be for Pakistan? It’s really simple, here’s what you need to do:
4. The contest closes on 19th August, 2016
Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: servings 5
- 1 Packet Pudding Mix
- 1 Packet Cream
- 1 Packet Jelly, Banana favored
- Prepare the pudding mix, according to the packet directions
- Beat the cream, until smooth and fold it in the pudding mixture.
- Prepare the jelly according to packet directions.
- For Assembling: pour some jelly liquid at the bottom of your serving glass. Keep in refrigerator until set. Then pour over it pudding mixture, again refrigerate until set. Now add another layer of jelly and again refrigerate until set
- Serve Chilled!
While others enjoy this super easy and delicious dessert, my cleaning buddy Vim Gel helps me get rid of those dirty dishes in no time at all!
Happy Independence Day! Don’t forget to participate.