So if you’re craving for a quick treat, these cookies are perfect and they pair great with a glass of milk too. So if you have kids who are learning to cook or you would want them to engage in some kitchen activity this recipe is again perfect for them too. Its super fun, easy and tastes amazing!
Easy 123 Peanut Butter Cookies
Yield: 12 Cookies
Prep Time: 5 mins. Cook time: 7 mins.
Total time: 12 mins.
- 1 Cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup White Sugar, Granulated
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C and line a baking dish with parchment paper
- In a prep bowl combine peanut butter, sugar and egg. Mix using a spoon,until well combined
- Scoop about a tablespoon of dough and roll into a 1 inch ball. Place on the prepared baking sheet and gently press down each cookie with a fork making a criss-cross pattern
- Bake for about 7-10 minutes or until the edges start to turn golden brown
- Let cool on the baking sheet for a minute before removing
- Cookies will be crunchy on the edges and soft and chewy on the inside