I had been looking for a good, spacious makeup bag for sometime now but I couldn’t find the one that would fit all my needs. I love carrying my everyday essentials/makeup in my bag so there are quite a few items (read a lot) that I carry with me and I couldn’t find that one makeup bag. And then came the Flamingo Season which made me get a Flamingo Makeup bag so badly that I had to order a customized one. Yes, I ordered a customized Makeup Bag from Fray Design Studio
When I first came to know about the existence of this dish on a blog that I follow The Desi Dossier, I was so tempted by the idea that I had to try it. But, as I’m ME, I had to do some research and had to find out where this dish came from and who invented it and everything about it. To my surprise, this very simple yet delicious dish came out of Tanzania and it is said to be a very famous dish there. One that you’ll find in every restaurant, and at every corner of the street.
Prep time: Total time: Yield: serves 1
- 2 Eggs
- French Fries
- Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Make yourself a good amount of French Fries or use store bought (I made my fries myself, just the way I like them)
- In a bowl whisk the eggs, add salt and pepper to taste. Add French fries to the bowl and mix it all well
- In a pan heat oil and add the fries-egg mixture to it. Cook for 3-4 minutes until golden from bottom then flip and cook the other side
- Serve hot with your favorite chili sauce, bread or have it as is, Enjoy!
You can check out this post here to master the art of making the perfect omelette.
Do you see how beautifully it blends with the skin and gives it the radiant highlight? This works for me with my everyday look and even prettier in the evening lights of a party or a dinner. Priced at Rs. 1800 (a bit expensive), this highlighter is worth the purchase. Even if you’re not a professional makeup artist you can still achieve the dewy, radiant and healthy looking skin with this highlighter and as it blends well on skin its suitable for all skin types. For me this is a must-have product now!
Steps to achieve glowing skin with Radiant Highlter
1. Even out your skin with a BB cream or a foundation.
2. Dispense a small amount of the liquid on a makeup sponge or your finger and dab it on the center of your forehead, bridge of the nose, under the eyebrows, cheekbones, cupids bow and chin.
3. Don’t overdo it, you don’t want to look like Tinkerbell, Remember? Excessive amount of highlighter will make the face look oily and fat. Radiance should be barely visible on skin, let the light do the rest for you.
To help you further in achieving the look, watch this video:
One product, simple steps and you’ll SHINE Bright like a DIAMOND! Do share your recommendations for achieving the “radiance”