Spring has just arrived and I’m celebrating it with my Spring Fiesta Salad. Its colorful, vibrant and so healthy!
Spring Fiesta Salad is colorful and quite hearty as its full of proteins from the beans, it has sweet corn, I simply love sweet corn and love adding it to salads. To add to it is the Honey and Mint Vinaigrette which adds the shine to the salad and makes it even tastier that you can have this as a meal too (those on diet this can be your meal).
No meal is complete without salad and this one makes a great one to go with BBQ or picnics and even on your family dinners. Everyone is just going to love it!
Spring Fiesta Salad
- 1 Cup Red Kidney beans (boiled)
- 1 Cup Sweet Corn
- 1 Cup Cucumber (diced)
- 1 Cup Capsicum (diced)
- 1/2 Cup Onion (diced)
- 1/2 Cup Reddish
- 1 Cup Carrot (diced)
- 1 Cup Tomato (diced)
- 1 Cup Honey and Mint Vinaigrette
Honey and Mint Vinaigrette
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1/4 Cup Lemon juice
- A few leaves of Mint
- Prepare the vinaigrette by combining all the ingredients in a small bowl
- In another bowl mix together all the diced vegetables.
- Pour the prepared vinaigrette on the salad and lightly toss to combine
- Serve or chill for about an hour before serving (If chilling before serving add onion just before you serve)