This has been the most requested recipe on my Instagram. The day I posted this picture, I received a lot of DMs and comments for the recipe. So today here it is Crispy Chicken with Creamy Garlic Pasta. As winter roll in, it brings with it every excuse to have your favorite comfort food – a bowl of steaming pasta with your favorite veggies or meat, sounds
A creamy, comforting and quick pasta recipe is all you need to warm your soul this winter season. This Crispy Chicken with Creamy Garlic Pasta is the recipe that is creamy, quick and very comforting. It has delicious crispy pan-fried chicken. The crust is so crispy and full of
The crispy chicken is served over pasta tossed with creamy garlic sauce that is just amazing. This entire meal comes out really Ah-Mazing. You get different textures and flavours. Crispiness from the chicken and creamy garlic flavour from the pasta.
The best thing about this meal is that it is ready in about 30 minutes, it’s that quick to make. It’s really easy and packed with delicious flavor.
You’ve got to try this out because who ever has it, they’re going to rave about it for sure!
Crispy Chicken with Creamy Garlic Pasta
- 1 lb Chicken Breasts
- 1 Onion (small and chopped finely)
- 2-3 Green Chilies (Chopped finely Chex)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Mustard Paste
- 1 Tbsp Chili Garlic Sauce or Hot Sauce
- 1/2 Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper (crushed)
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1/4 Cup Cornflour
- 2 Cup Breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying
Creamy Garlic Pasta
- 1 box (1lb Penne Pasta)
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Garlic (minced)
- 2 Tbsp Flour
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp White Pepper
- Flatten Chicken Breasts using a meat mallet or with a knife
- In a blender add all the ingredients for crispy chicken until well combined. Coat each breast fillet with the prepared marinade and let sit for 10 minutes.
- While chicken is marinating, prepare pasta by boiling water with 1 tsp salt. Cook pasta until al dente. Strain and place under cold running water. Add 1 tsp of oil and mix.
- In a medium sized pan melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and saute till it turns golden brown. Add flour and mix until it becomes fluffy about 1 minute. Slowly add to it milk stirring continuously to avoid lumps.Mix well and let it simmer over low heat. When it starts to thicken add chicken broth, cook on low heat. When the sauce starts getting thick add salt,black pepper and white pepper
- Add cooked pasta to the prepared sauce and mix so it’s well coated
- Heat Oil in a large pan over medium heat. Coat the marinated chicken breasts in breadcrumbs and then fry until golden and cooked through
- Serve the crispy chicken over pasta tossed in creamy garlic sauce. Garnish with fresh parsley or coriander