If you’re a peanut butter fan just as much as I am, you’ll love this easy and gluten-free recipe for Peanut Butter Cookies. As the name suggests making these is as easy as 1-2-3 and with only THREE Ingredients (yes you heard me only three ingredients) you have those chewy, soft and crinkly cookies.
So if you’re craving for a quick treat, these cookies are perfect and they pair great with a glass of milk too. So if you have kids who are learning to cook or you would want them to engage in some kitchen activity this recipe is again perfect for them too. Its super fun, easy and tastes amazing!
For the ultimate peanut butter goodness on plate follow the recipe below and share your comments and feedback 🙂
Easy 123 Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 Cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup White Sugar (Granulated)
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C and line a baking dish with parchment paper
- In a prep bowl combine peanut butter, sugar and egg. Mix using a spoon,until well combined
- Scoop about a tablespoon of dough and roll into a 1 inch ball. Place on the prepared baking sheet and gently press down each cookie with a fork making a criss-cross pattern
- Bake for about 7-10 minutes or until the edges start to turn golden brown
- Let cool on the baking sheet for a minute before removing
- Cookies will be crunchy on the edges and soft and chewy on the inside