French toasts are my ultimate breakfast meal. I remember as a kid, I used to have french toast for breakfast every day and I never got tired of eating them. Yes, daily. Although, I’m not that regular at having french toasts for breakfast, hey! you don’t need a reason to have french toasts.
So, this time the French Toast recipe went from being classic to something special and became Nutella Stuffed French Toast. Now, this is not just a breakfast it is a breakfast dessert, so utterly, buttery, nuttely DELICIOUS!
You’ll love this as much as I do, try this stuffed french toast recipe!
Nutella Stuffed French Toast Recipe
The gooey Nutella in between crispy and golden bread slices is definitely a breakfast treat and this is so utterly butterly nuttely DELICIOUS!
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 4 Slices of Bread
- 4-6 Tbsp Nuttela (or as required)
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- A few drops of Vanilla Essence
- 2-3 pods Green Cardamom (Crushed)
- Powdered Sugar for serving
- In a prepping bowl whisk egg and milk together. Add to it the crushed green cardamoms and vanilla essence, whisk again
- Spread 2 slices of bread with Nutella (depending upon how much you require, 2-3 Tbsp per slice should be enough). Place the other slice on top of Nutella spread slice and press it gently
- Heat the pan and melt the butter. Carefully dip each side of the sandwich in the egg mixture until its coated well
- Put the french toast sandwich in the pan and cook on medium heat until golden from both sides
- Cut the sandwich in to half diagonally and transfer to serving plates and dust with powdered sugar
- Serve immediately
No Comments Found