Before the summer ends an insanely delicious drink had to be made and posted here on the blog and why not, Weekends are meant for having such loaded drinks, indulging in deliciousness and never coming out of it! (not literally) You already know what goes in the making of it (hint: cookies & cream) but what you don’t know is the secret of making it. So today, you’ll learn to make the most ridiculously, insanely delicious milkshake The Overload Cookies & Cream Milkshake
This mouth-watering, eye-pleasing, calorie-overload, dribbling and indulgent dairy dessert
This dessert milkshake will make you forget everything in this world, your worries, your friends, your kids, your dog, I mean literally everything and you definitely won’t share this goodness with anyone.
It’s time to reveal the secret, be ready to get your hands on this bad-boy and treat yourself to dessert therapy!
Overload Cookies & Cream Milkshake
- 1 1/4 Cup (300mlMilk)
- 2 Tbsp Nutella
- 2 Scoops Vanilla Ice-Cream
- 1 Whole Pack Oreo Cookies
- Chocolate Syrup
- Whipped Cream (store bought)
- Twix Chocolate (Optional)
- Using a spoon or spatula, cover the rim of the Mason jar with 1 Tbsp Nutella. Break up some Oreos and stick them to the coated rim
- Add one scoop of ice-cream in the jar and drizzle some Chocolate syrup on the inside of the mason jar glass. Keep in freezer
- In a blender, mix 1 tbsp Nutella,Oreos, Milk and vanilla ice cream until thoroughly combined
- Pour the milkshake into the glass until it is halfway full. Sprinkle some Oreo crumbs and drizzle chocolate syrup into the glass, and then continue pouring the milk shake until the glass is full
- Top with whipped cream, Oreo bits and more Chocolate syrup until you are satisfied
- Stick in twice bars and serve
Isma Munir - Walk In Vogue
yum yum yummilicious, definitely gonna try this! thanks for sharing! x
Three of my all time favorite things. This sounds so damn good. And it looks good too!