Everyone tries to please their guests with delicious, finger-licking food which they’ll remember forever. Choices for party foods are great but you always want something quick and delicious for your guests that will tickle their tastebuds. Out of those many choices, Peek Freans Butter PuffCrackers are the ones that are light, flaky and buttery to serve your guests as appetizers and get your party started.
There are many topping options for Butter Puff and you can gain inspiration from their Peek Freans Butter Puff page for delicious treats. I was inspired by their 14 Ways to Butter Puff topping ideas and decided to make a dip for the crackers that goes so well with both Original and Veggie Crackers and makes delicious appetizers that are guaranteed party-pleasers!
The ingredients used for this recipe are the ones that I have in my kitchen always. And I’m sure you’ll have these in yours too. If you
If you need some interesting ideas go have a look at these Butter Puff Nachos Recipe here and Butter Puff with Peanut Butter & Jelly topping here.
Butter Puff Party Pleaser Dip
- 2 Half-roll Packs Butter Puff Veggie Crackers/Original Crackers
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Sauce
- A pich (Salt)
- A pinch Black pepper
- Sausages and Green Olives for topping
- In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, cream cheese, tomato sauce, salt and black pepper
- Mix in sliced sausages and olives. Keep a few aside for topping
- Serve your Dip with Butter Puff Veggie or Original Crackers
- Or, use the dip as a topping for your crackers.
Enjoy these bite-sized perfect appetizers at your next party or just snack on them! Tomorrow’s snack idea is going to be yummilicious and involves ice-cream.
Don’t forget to check out all the delicious #14WaysToButterPuff on Peek Freans Butter Puff Facebook Page
No Comments Found