Breakfast is never complete without eggs (for me at least :P) and there are so many ways to make eggs and in whatever way you make it, its so delicious!. This time too I wanted to try a different breakfast recipe and I’m glad I came across this very creative, flavorful and simple Eggs in Clouds recipe.
With only four or five ingredients (depending on the kind of flavor you want) this breakfast is prepared in just no time at all and it looks so tempting too. The idea of yolks nestled in fluffy egg whites itself is so creative and on the plate it looks even more tempting.
Eggs in Clouds
Egg yolks nestled in fluffy white clouds with crunchy bits and amazing flavor
- 4 Eggs (Seperated)
- 1/4 Cup Sausages (cooked and chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Cheese (grated)
- Salt for seasoning
- Pepper for seasoning
- Red Chili Flakes for seasoning
- Preheat oven to 230 degree C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper
- In a large bowl separate egg yolks from whites. Keep egg yolks in different bowls or in there shells till further use
- Beat the egg whites with a hand mixer or by hand until stiff peaks form
- Gently fold in sausages using a spatula. Then lightly fold in the cheese – I used cheddar, you can use your favorite ( don’t over mix, it should remain fluffy)
- Using a spoon or ice cream scoop, drop the egg white mixture on the lined baking tray in four equal portions. Make a well in the center and season with black pepper, red chili flakes and salt. Bake it for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from oven and carefully drop egg yolks in the well, return to the oven.
- Bake for 4 minutes. Keep an eye on the egg yolks here and depending upon how you want your yolks runny or fully cooked, as yolks cook quickly.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
No Comments Found