It’s Celebration Season! And I’m back on the blog with another recipe that will definitely Tickle those Tastebuds!! Just look at those beautiful red toasts, stuffed with cream cheese and chocolate dripping, doesn’t it all look so festive? Why celebrate with lunch or dinner when you can have an amazing breakfast to start-off your love-filled day (hint: it’s February)
By now you all must know that I’m obsessed with French Toast and if you still don’t know check out these recipes that I’ve already shared (now you know it too!). Although I didn’t make these for Valentine’s Day
Show some breakfast love, prepare this decadent and delicious breakfast dessert and celebrate.
Happy Valentine’s Day Everyone!
Red Velvet French Toast stuffed with Cream Cheese
Red Velvet French Toast
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1-2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1-2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder (Unsweetened)
- 2 tsp Red Food Coloring
- 4 Bread Slices (halved)
- Butter for frying
Cream Cheese Filling
- 250 g Cream Cheese (at room temperature)
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Milk
- 2 Tbsp Nutella
- Whisk together all the ingredients for French Toast in a shallow dish, until smooth.
- Dip each bread slice in the French Toast mix and press it gently so that it soaks some mixture. Flip and repeat on other side, until evenly coated.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat. Fry the bread slices, flip over and fry until cooked through.
- While the bread is frying, prepare cream cheese by whisking together cream cheese, sugar and milk until smooth.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add Nutella and heat it for about 30 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir
- To assemble the Red Velvet French Toast, spread a generous amount of cream cheese on the toast, sift some powder sugar on top and drizzle chocolate on it and serve!
I love french toast but to combine it with red velvet… You are killing me and my diet:)
Haha.. Jennifer, anything red velvet is amazing 🙂
Smae you jennifer stewrat . i have been hooked by the impressive articles on this website. Keep up the wonderful work and if you want more info about this topic then visit how to make fried french toast