Woohoo!! We have a Winner and we are totally, awesomely, completely Excited Announcing it!
These two weeks and 3 days of the TTTB First Anniversary Giveaway Contest have been amazing only because of all you fabulous people who participated, showed interest and stayed with us throughout. We have some newbies on the blog too and are loving your enthusiasm over it.
Though we have selected a winner but this is not it, I’ve already planned a few more giveaways in the coming months so don’t be disappointed you might just get lucky!
All these amazing prizes were sponsored by our fabulous sponsors who have been really kind to us and made our Blog’s First Anniversary Celebrations worthwhile. So THANK YOU! all are fabulous sponsors for collaborating with us and showering us with your love and support.
Here’s a quick recap of all the fabulous items our Winner will receive:
~ Calligraphy Earrings by Project Rich
~ Hair and Skin Care Products by Conatural
~ Crystal Ear Cuff by Fashionista Diaries
~ GHD Hair Straightener, Midnight Collection by Brands Arena PK
~ Home Decor Products by Fray Design Studio
~ Digital Art Print by Graphiti
~ Coffee Mug by Essence Pakistan
~ Essence Cosmetics by Tickle those Tastebuds
~ Pop Art Camera Clutch by Closet 11
~ Apparel, combo by Lahori Ink
~ Hand Painted Ceramic Plate by TDR-The Drawing Room
~ Superfoods by Linwoods Pakistan
And Here’s our Winner…
Anum Fatima from Karachi, Pakistan is the winner of our Fisrt Anniversary Giveaway. CONGRATULATIONS!!! The winner was chosen randomly using the Gleam App. The Giveaway was administered by the Gleam App and all the terms and conditions set forth.
The winner will be contacted by July 26th, 2015 via email so please make sure firstname.lastname@example.org is in your safe list. If you don’t receive an email by July 26th please contact me by email or inbox me on the facebook page.
I’m super excited to pack all the items and send it your way with all my love!
Once again I’d like to thank all of you who participated in the giveaway contest and all the fabulous sponsors for being a part of TTTB First Anniversary Celebrations. I’ve got some more fabulous giveaways planned for you so you can expect some exciting prizes coming your way in the next months.
After reciving such an overwhelming response, next year it’ll be more fabulous and more exciting!
Cheers – Keep Tickling those Tastebuds!
It’s Eid time .. we are still in the Eid break mode and this will continue throughout this week too, which is completely fine with us. We are having all kinds of delicious treats and totally loving it. This year around for Eid I wanted to make something different, not a traditional sweet dish (though I made one too) so I made this amazingly delicious Mango Mousse Tart
This recipe of Mango Mousse Tart is a No Cook and No Bake version, so you can imagine how simple it is to make and just look at it doesn’t it scream delicious? I know it does, because it is!!! If you want to make a dessert that’s really really simple and would earn you a lot of praise then you’ve got to make this Mango Mousse Tart and enjoy everything about it. Pssst… this is a great dish to impress your family, hubby or your in-laws 😀
Prep time: Total time: Yield: serves 10
For Tart (Biscuit Base)
- 2 Packs digestive biscuits/graham crackers
- 6 Tbsp Butter, melted
For Mango Mousse
- 1 1/2 Cups Mango Puree
- 2 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Gelatin, unflavored
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Fresh Mango Cubes
- Fresh Mango Slices
- Lemon Juice
- Break the biscuits/crackers, add them to a blender or a food processor and blend until fine crumbs. Mix melted butter with the biscuit crumbs to a wet sand like consistency (add more butter if crumbs are too dry)
- Evenly press the biscuit mixture to bottom of the tart pan covering the bottom and up to the sides. Refrigerate it until further use.
- Peel and chop around 2 mangoes. Blend into a smooth paste using a blender. Now add sugar and lemon juice to the mango puree
- In a small bowl add water and microwave for 20 seconds, add gelatin powder to it. Mix and dissolve completely. Now add gelatin to the prepared mango puree, mix and refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Whisk the cream and 2 Tbsp castor sugar, until it forms soft peaks. Add the mango mixture to a bowl and fold the cream to it gently until its mixed well and no cream/ mango streaks are seen
- For the mango topping, peel 2 mangoes or more to cover the entire tart, make two large slices as close to the pit as possible. Then cut very thin mango slices length wise
- The tart should be set by now. Add mango mousse to the center of the set tart crust and then begin to spread out evenly across surface, leaving a small perimeter around the crust untouched by mango mousse
- Line the sides of the crust with mango slices, letting the edges slightly overlap so that the slices stand up and stay curved. Then start the next row of mangoes, placing mango slices in the spots in between two mango slices from the previous outer row. This overlapping pattern will make a rose like pattern
- For the center simply roll up a mango slice and form the center of a rose. Squeeze some lemon juice on the top mango slices to prevent oxidation of mangoes
- Refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours or more to set it completely.Serve chilled
- Mousse can be prepared without gelatin as well. For a Gelatin free version you can use china grass (agar-agar) or can completely avoid using it
- You can use store bought canned mango puree instead of making your own
This Spicy Chicken Tenders recipe is one of those that has everything you crave for in a fried chicken tender but this one’s Healthy!
Healthy How? These days you must be hearing a lot about Super foods, some seeds that are healthy and should be used in our daily meals. Well, this recipe uses one of those Super foods, Flax seeds. I know you have more questions like what are flax seeds, where can one find it, how to use it in meals?
Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: serves 4
For Chicken Tenders
- 2 Boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 2 Tbsp Hot Chili Sauce, I used Sriracha
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
For Flax seeds crust
- 1 Cup Ground Flax seeds, I used Linwoods
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Oregano, dried
For Egg Mix
- 1-2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Mustard paste
- 1 Tbsp Hot chili Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- For Chicken Tenders: In a prep bowl add chicken along with all the Chicken tender ingredients mentioned and marinate for 15 minutes
- Mix the Flax seeds crust ingredients together in a wide bowl and Egg mix ingredients in another bowl.
- Heat a pan with 2 tbsp oil, Place chicken tenders in Flax seeds crust, shake away any excess from each piece and then coat it with the Egg Mix
- Before frying dredge the tenders once again in Flax seed crust mix and place in the pan. Fry for 5 minutes or until golden and cooked through
- Drain the fried chicken tenders on kitchen paper
- Serve hot with your choice of sauce. I served it with home-made fresh plums chutney
- Alternatively, you can bake these Chicken Tenders. Preheat oven at 350 degrees, once the tenders are coated place on a baking tray sprayed with cooking oil. Brush some oil on the tenders as well and bake for 15 minutes or until golden and cooked through
You’ll be getting a good variety of Super foods by Linwoods Pakistan. All you have to do is:
1. Visit and Like them on Facebook here
For more recipes and information on Super Foods visit their website here
Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample of the product for review purposes. The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product.
This time around, I made Rotini pasta with a rich and flavorful, full of spices meat sauce. It had loads and loads of cheese so when you dig in it, those stretchy Mozzarella cheese threads tickles those tastebuds. And guess what? It was an instant hit my place and was gone in a jiffy. So now you know how amazingly delicious this easy pasta dish is, let’s get cooking!
Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: serves 6
For Spicy Meat Sauce
- 2 Cups Minced Meat, Chicken, Mutton or Beef
- 1 Medium Onion, chopped finely
- 4-6 Garlic Cloves, chopped finely (I used about 8)
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Puree
- 1 Cup Pizza Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Mixed Italian Herbs
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Chilies
- 1 tsp Salt, or to taste
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp White pepper powder
For Rest of the Pasta
- 2 Cups Rotini Pasta, or any pasta of choice
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese, grated
- For Spicy Meat Sauce: In a heavy bottom pan, add minced meat over medium heat. Stir it around until the meat is all cooked and browned. Add to it chopped onions and garlic, give it a nice stir and let onions turn a bit translucent. Now add salt,black pepper powder and crushed red chilies along with 1/4 cup of water to cook the onions. Stir this around for a few minutes over medium heat until onions become soft. Then add in mixed Italian herbs,tomato puree and white pepper. Mix it all together Now add to it Pizza Sauce,mix it around for a moment and bring to a light boil.Lower the heat to simmer while you do the rest of the preps!
- Prepare Pasta: Get a pot of water boiling, add 1 tsp salt and pasta and let cook until it’s done. Drain it and add a tsp of oil, give it a mix. While the pasta is boiling, grate the cheese
- By this point the sauce should be done, so turn off the heat. Do a taste check and adjust seasonings according to taste. Add pasta to the prepared meat sauce and mix well so that its all well coated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Take out the pasta in an oven-proof dish and top it with grated cheese. Bake till the cheese melts. Serve hot to enjoy stretchy Mozzarella Cheese threads
- Veggie Lovers can skip minced meat and add their choice of vegetables, capsicum, carrots etc.
- This can be made with any type of pasta and can also be made-ahead.
- Mushrooms, pepperoni, olives can be included too.
TTTB First Anniversary Giveaway is still Open! It’s worth Rs. 45000 and includes fabulous items. If you haven’t participated yet, click here and Enter Now. I’m sure you don’t want to miss all the amazing stuff we’ve got for you. The giveaway will close on July 22nd. Participate and Win Win Win!
If there are any actions you’ve missed out you can complete them here and earn more points and entries.
The Giveaway is still running and will close on July 22nd at 11:59 PM, so keep sharing and participating. You might be the Lucky Winner! We’ll be revealing more surprises along the way so keep following.
If you still have any trouble using the Gleam App or have any questions please comment below or inbox on the Facebook page here and I’ll help you out.
Image Source: The HR Digest
Hey TTTB Readers! The day is finally here and we officially begin our First Anniversary Celebrations!
We’ve got a fabulous selection of prizes, all of which we truly love and are proud to have as our First Anniversary Giveaway. So let the excitement continue and begin.
Before that let’s have a look at all the Fabulous Prizes once again, which are worth Rs. 45000.
You can imagine how awesome this is going to be. There will be One Winner, who’s going to get all of the Fabulous items we have for you.
Here is what the Winner will receive
The Prizes Include: (find details here)
~ Project Rich Calligraphy Earrings
~ Conatural Hair and Skin Care Products
~ Fashionista Diaries Crystal Ear Cuff
~ Brands Arena PK GHD Hair Straightener, Midnight Collection
~ Fray Design Studio Home Decor Products
~ Graphiti Digital Art Print
~ Essence Pakistan Coffee Mug
~ Essence Cosmetics
~ Closet 11 Pop Art Camera Clutch
~ Lahori Ink Apparel, combo
Fabulous Right? Ready to begin? Before we start here are a few things which need to be shared and understood.
Some Important Stuff
1. Follow Fashionista Diaries on Instagram here
2. Follow Fray Design Studio on Instagram here
3. Follow Essence Pakistan on Instagram here
4. Follow Lahori Ink on Instagram here
5. In the step below, for every Facebook Page you visit, you have to Like that Page
The giveaway products are sponsored by Lahori Ink and are governed by giveaway terms and conditions.
No look is complete without a perfect arm candy. And when it’s a unique one it’ll stand out and will turn heads for sure.
There’s no such thing as having too much makeup! And when that makeup is fun, trendy and affordable you just can’t have enough of it.